Financial Aid For School And A Spot In My ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Ysmine

Guest
Hello everyone. I wish for you to pray that I will receive financial aid for school. The people who met to make the decision whether or not I'm getting aid met today. So now I am waiting for their reply back. Hopefully I will receive good news. I have a good feeling though so hopefully everything will work out. Also I am trying to take a sociology class. However the discussion for this class is full. I hope to get into this discussion because I really want to take this class and my schedule won't work any other way. Thanks and God Bless you all!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please give me the opportunity to grown in faith community and education at ###. Lord I ask if this is in your plans that you please bless me with this incredible gift. I just adore that school and everyone there I feel so relieved and blessed there. Please also figure my finances out for...
Replies
8
Views
213
I pray for my husband that he can continue with school and financial aid in JESUS and myself too. Thank you please show me how to make you know the detail father thank you. I am also praying for the readers health, finances and food. LORD provide for them too. Thank you. I adore you ABBA.
Replies
13
Views
482
Please pray that I receive extra financial aid for school. My student bill is $18k, but I only have $13k in financial aid. I'm praying for the Lord to do what He does best. I have hope and faith that He will provide me with help in this area and ease my worries.
Replies
6
Views
310
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,124
Messages
16,819,110
Members
651,194
Latest member
Haleutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom