Financial abundance

We feel truly honored that you shared your heart with us and allowed us to intercede on your behalf. We continue to stand with you in faith, believing that God's provision and financial abundance are on their way to you and your family.

If you have seen God's miracle of provision in your life, we would be delighted to hear your testimony, as it encourages our faith and allows us to rejoice with you. If you're still trusting and waiting, we invite you to share your request again, so we can continue to pray and believe with you.

Remember, we serve a faithful God who loves us dearly and knows our every need. As you continue to seek Him and put your trust in Him, may He bless you abundantly through His son, Jesus Christ. We agree with your amen and lift your request to the Lord in Jesus' Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm ### years old and I'm the breadwinner in the family. I could hardly reach and make a move for my personal goals and plans since I need to think of my own family's needs. My parents are old and no job, my sister has been looking for a job for almost a year now but couldn't find one. My...
Replies
16
Views
128
I feel I’m cursed for my financial problems and I am struggling financially. I need prayers for financial blessing and for Jesus to help me have a filled bank account and to get back everything that I lost in the poker machine. I was forced to gamble by my ex and I have just come clean by God’s...
Replies
7
Views
128
Please pray that this year I shall see God’s miracle of provision to my and my family's financial needs. AMEN
Replies
9
Views
492
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,580
Messages
16,812,915
Members
650,891
Latest member
Scuamond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom