Finances

  • Thread starter Thread starter CORTEX
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CORTEX

Guest
My husband, ###, is on probation for his new job it should end Oct. 31 please may he pass this and they keep him. May he get a decent raise and co-workers and boss's like him.

Thanks.
 
Dear Sister-in-Christ, We Pray for Your Husband's Job and the Blessings for your family, We pray that you be faithful in giving, the Lord shall Bless You Abundantly, The Lord is Merciful to all who ask him Jesus Name - AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for our finances to improve and a loan goes through so we can pay all of our bills and my husband ### won't lose his job. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
11
Views
180
Lord please help me in my life and finance and my family and son. My job is slow and I’m not selling. My older son is ### and I surrender my son to you, Lord he’s drinking and doing drugs. I pray that he finds a job and you convict him when he’s doing wrong. My boyfriend and I just had a baby...
Replies
5
Views
96
Please pray for me and my Family. ###, ###, ### and ###. Please pray for our finances my husband got a cut in pay last year after being laid off. Now we are having a hard time, money keeps coming up short. Now the property taxes keep going up. We tried to protest but that did not work, they will...
Replies
7
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,706
Messages
16,779,959
Members
648,246
Latest member
Thuyport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom