Finances

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jackdog

Guest
Please pray I sell my interest in a contract since I have not had a paycheck. I am facing foreclosure and need the funds. Selling it would leave God Bless all and thank you for keeping my family in your prayers.
 
Father, please bless your son in his time of financial need. Help him to provide for his family and send someone to buy his interest. May his actions and thoughts honor You Lord. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Dear Father In Heaven, I ask You to come to the rescue of this precious child on behalf of his interest and finances regarding a possible foreclosure. I ask you to send Your Holy Angels on an assignment to minister unto ### and bring unto him the Bread need from Heaven, even the Way, Truth and Life Jesus Christ. Minister to ### the Truth so He may be made free.

Nothing is too hard for You Heavenly Father. I thank You for watching over ### and for guiding his steps in You. I pray Your Kingdom come and Your will be done in ###'s life, and in the life of his family. I believe You God for miracles today, and throughout ###'s time on earth! Amen.
 
The lord says to ask, knock and seek and you shall find. Lord, let us trust in Your will and Your timing on all things and not human effort. Perhaps there are somethings that need to unfold in their hearts. Trust Him, He is always working. Lord, as we come before you and lay down the request to remove this woman from a holy matrimonial marriage, we thank you in advance for this. We cherish and welcome the very moment it will be done. We also ask that whatever the lesson out of this that you want to show everyone involved to reveal itself. In Jesus' name. Amen.

The lord says to ask, knock and seek and you shall find. Lord, let us trust in Your will and Your timing on all things and not human effort. Perhaps there are somethings that need to unfold in their hearts. Trust Him, He is always working. Lord, as we come before you and lay down the request to remove this woman from a holy matrimonial marriage, we thank you in advance for this. We cherish and welcome the very moment it will be done. We also ask that whatever the lesson out of this that you want to show everyone involved to reveal itself. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I surrender my finances and purpose to You in all circumstances. Provide the resources I need to fulfil my calling and create a positive impact. Give me wisdom to earn, save, invest, and manage finances responsibly. Open doors of opportunity that align with my vision and bless...
Replies
10
Views
178
Our family is currently carrying a very heavy financial burden. We have a mortgage, student loans, and elderly family members to support. We feel as though we are constantly being chased by financial pressures, and each day is filled with stress and uncertainty. Recently, I have also been...
Replies
11
Views
264
I feel ashamed for even asking but I need prayer for my finances. I feel like I’m robbing Peter to pay Paul. I’m constantly worried and in fear. It’s overwhelming.
Replies
10
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,401
Messages
16,810,814
Members
650,783
Latest member
Reirnarardath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom