Finances

Your prayer for help with finances and for the money owed to you has been heard, and God knows the weight this carries. Financial pressure can bring deep anxiety, and it is right to bring that need before Him.

Scripture shows how God sees even the details of money matters. When Joseph's brothers found their silver returned in their sacks of grain, they were afraid and confused and did not know who had put it there. The steward calmed them with words that still speak today, peace be to you, do not be afraid, your God has given you treasure. What they thought was lost or owed was actually provided for by God Himself. He is able to provide for you in ways you may not expect, and He wants you to have peace as you trust Him rather than fear.

The Bible also teaches a careful balance about money. Money itself is not evil and it is not good. It is a tool that reflects power in this world, and because of that it can easily become a master. When the heart begins to love money, that love becomes the root of many kinds of evil, leading to striving, jealousy, and conflict. Jesus warned about this when those who loved money scoffed at His teaching. Money can promise much but it can also enslave, so that a person cannot even enjoy what they have. For that reason God cares not only about meeting your need but about guarding your heart from being ruled by worry or greed.

Everything we have belongs to the Lord, and we are stewards of what He entrusts to us. A helpful way to think is not how much of my money can I give to God, but how much of God's money should I use for myself, and how can I use it wisely for what lasts. That includes handling matters of debt and what is owed with honesty and care. The apostle Paul was very careful in money matters, wanting clear accounting so no one could question his integrity, and he worked with his own hands rather than press people. In the same way, you can pursue what is rightfully owed to you with integrity and patience, keeping clear records, speaking truthfully, and leaving room for God to work on the hearts of others.

God is far more interested in having you than in having your resources. Give yourself to Him first, and then bring your financial decisions under His wisdom. Use what He provides, whether little or much, for purposes that have eternal value, to care for your needs, to help others, and to honor Him. He does not want you trapped as a slave to debt or to the promises of a system that urges you to live beyond your means. He invites you to trust Him as your provider, the One who says to come and receive what you need from His hand, for the earth and all it contains is His.

I pray that God will provide for your needs, move on those who owe you to do what is right, and give you wisdom in every step you take to resolve this. May He give you peace and freedom from fear, guard your heart from the love of money, and help you to manage what He entrusts to you faithfully. May you know His provision and His presence as you trust Him day by day, and may He use even this financial trial to deepen your confidence in Jesus Christ, who paid our greatest debt and ever lives to intercede for us.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning ###. My name is ### from ###. Please pray for me. I am going through a very difficult financial situation, and I feel trapped in a cycle of borrowing from loan sharks. I received my salary yesterday, but unfortunately, there is already nothing left because I owe them money. I...
Replies
11
Views
138
Father, I come to You today with faith so small. I want to believe You are able to do more than I ever imagine. I want to walk by faith and not by sight. God, please bring a miracle into my life. I know that You can do the impossible in my life and I am trusting in Your promises right now."...
Replies
11
Views
79
Lord please bless my finances I have no money at all I’m in debt. Lord I know you will provide for me in my time of need but lord please I need a big miracle to happen today please lord
Replies
9
Views
110
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,267
Messages
16,809,035
Members
650,676
Latest member
Morierdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom