Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please bless my finances I have no money at all I’m in debt. Lord I know you will provide for me in my time of need but lord please I need a big miracle to happen today please lord
Replies
9
Views
108
Please pray for our finances. Please pray that my husband can find a wonderful job that helps build his confidence and supports our family well. Please help guide me to a career job that will support our family and what it needs at this time. Help us build a financially healthy, stable, and...
Replies
8
Views
136
Dear Heavenly Father, I come before You today in urgent need of a financial miracle. You know the exact bills, debts, and pressures I am facing right now. I ask for Your divine intervention to release unexpected provision into my life today. Remove my anxiety, replace my worry with Your peace...
Replies
12
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,915
Messages
16,793,560
Members
649,486
Latest member
Saytorport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom