Finances

Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### in prayer. Lord, ### is in desperate need of financial provision to move forward in daily life and to be a blessing to those who are also in need. Your Word says in Philippians 4:19, "And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus." We stand on this promise, believing that You will provide for ###'s needs abundantly.

Lord, just as Jabez prayed, we ask that You would bless ### indeed and enlarge the territory. Open doors of opportunity and pour out Your blessings so that ### can be a vessel of Your love and provision to others. We trust in Your faithfulness and Your perfect timing.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
I just said a prayer for you, friend. May the Lord work in your circumstances, provide for your needs in a special way and help you experience His peace and joy as you trust in Him. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: “The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles” (Psalm 34:17).
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning ###. My name is ### from ###. Please pray for me. I am going through a very difficult financial situation, and I feel trapped in a cycle of borrowing from loan sharks. I received my salary yesterday, but unfortunately, there is already nothing left because I owe them money. I...
Replies
11
Views
129
Lord please bless my finances I have no money at all I’m in debt. Lord I know you will provide for me in my time of need but lord please I need a big miracle to happen today please lord
Replies
9
Views
108
Heavenly Father, I surrender my finances and purpose to You in all circumstances. Provide the resources I need to fulfil my calling and create a positive impact. Give me wisdom to earn, save, invest, and manage finances responsibly. Open doors of opportunity that align with my vision and bless...
Replies
10
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,744
Messages
16,791,881
Members
649,345
Latest member
Vrpaiser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom