Finances

Anonymous

Beloved of All
The refund check as was supposed to get did not come in on date as I lost hope and allowed worry to come in so I need to stand on God's promises over my life.
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things! Stand on God's word - you have even more power than a conqueror - believe it.

Yet amid all these things we are more than conquerors and gain a surpassing victory through Him Who loved us. {Romans 8:37}
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, I come to You today with faith so small. I want to believe You are able to do more than I ever imagine. I want to walk by faith and not by sight. God, please bring a miracle into my life. I know that You can do the impossible in my life and I am trusting in Your promises right now."...
Replies
11
Views
81
Please pray for my family's finances. We need so many things and until I can begin gaining an income, are at risk of losing so much if I don't do so soon (including the risk of losing our car insurance and one of my important bank accounts that I had to overdraft to get things we needed but...
Replies
9
Views
96
Praying for this friend that really needs to get it together Lord. Their have been abuses words in the past, but they're drawing closer to the Lord. We not grow weary in doing good, for in due season, we will reap if you do not faint (Galatians 6:9). We declare that your good name will not be...
Replies
7
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,721
Messages
16,814,299
Members
650,972
Latest member
Cayland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom