Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus (Phillipians 4:6-7).
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Pray for the IRS Internal Revenue Service to send the approved federal tax refund payments direct deposited to the U.S. bank accounts and Bank of America bank accounts without further delays or complications today on ### in ### miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Please pray for me about this: my final check for my job that I quit recently just arrived yesterday. It was more than I expected because it seems the taxes were not withheld (so I will pay those taxes myself when I do my taxes next year). My family and I are saving up for something important...
Please pray for my my daughters my ex-wife I have three daughters pray for our finances we're transportation last pray for salvation for my three daughters and ex-wife pray for a Godly mate a Godly wife I've been praying for 15 years as a father raising two teenage daughters it's not been easy...