Finances In A Broken Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

joy

Guest
my husband left our home after having an affair & fathering a child with a young girl half his age. he chooses not to see or support his children financially. i am stuck paying joint debts in order to not get bad credit & or lose my home. my husband has become very mean spirited & angry. Life is a mess.

I work 3 jobs to make ends meet. please pray for God's divine intervention. i am very overwhelmed. thank you
 
i pray for your family and financial aid.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For 7 years I have been married to my wife. We have had ups and downs. God has blessed us abundantly with 3 healthy children (one is on the way as she's pregnant). However, for my wife our relationship is under intense pressure. She feels that she cannot trust me and doesn't feel safe around me...
Replies
8
Views
237
Please pray for my marriage. My husband has just broken the trust and unity of our marriage. I am devastated. I have grounds to leave now, but I long for our marriage to be healed. I don’t know what Jesus is willing to do for me realistically. I don’t have much faith. I don’t have much hope and...
Replies
6
Views
359
  • Article Article
Dear Lord, The enemy is doing everything in his power to destroy the beautiful picture of marriage that You have created. Even among believers, there is divorce, adultery, laziness, abuse and worse. There are many marriages that are so broken and falling apart. Lord, please bring conviction...
Replies
1
Views
397
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,699
Messages
16,814,120
Members
650,961
Latest member
Astuozorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom