Finances/health

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

evangel4

Guest
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for financial assistance and employment opportunities for a couple facing health challenges and financial difficulties. The request includes prayers for healing and support for both individuals, who have disabilities and are seeking work that can be done from home. Thank you for your prayers.
 
Dear Lord, in agreement with her prayer, please heal them from sickness. Please help them to find a job so that they can pay their expenses. In Jesus' name. Amen!
 
Lord I pray that you help this family... Renew their faith, show them the path they need to take to better their income situation. Bless their lives with health and continue to provide for them, this I pray in Jesus Holy name Amen.... Nothing absolutely nothing is impossible for the Lord..

Amen!
 
Lord God please bless this family with

better heal. Place your healing hands

upon them and make them well, no pain.

Also, praying for work in the household

to make ends meet in Jesus name I pray
 
Praying for you as I have the same and through the Lord I work two jobs and just keep going may this same strength the Lord gives me be given you. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, You are good & holy. Help me get appointments with important accounts for next week where I can bring the VP for a successful day and impact to my ### and sales. Teach me and help me practice skills for my job! Thank you for refund! Lead me in work, relationships, health and finances! In...
Replies
9
Views
203
I need prayer for my finances because I'm not working due to my health. I've saticia nerve pain in my right leg and bad pain in my back. I've arthritis in my back. Some days I can't hardly walk around. I need God to heal me. I got to have hip surgery soon and I need to still pay my rent by this...
Replies
9
Views
288
Dear Pastor, Would you agree for complete restoration of my eyesight, to find the right product that will heal the small hole in the back of my eye - NO SURGERY ......in Jesus name...Amen. Help me to find a decent and reasonable priced living accommodations...in Jesus name..Amen. Also, agree...
Replies
9
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,209
Messages
16,820,193
Members
651,263
Latest member
Gouser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom