Finances For Tuition Fee

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

margaret

Guest
Abba, Father, God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, I believe You supply all my need, according to Your riches in glory in Christ Jesus. I need AUD### for ### semester (### ### ######-###th February ######), even now, in the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ, to God, even our Father be the glory -- to the ages of the ages. Amen.
 
Child of God,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You will bless me with a financial breakthrough. Bless my finances O Lord I pray. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward over all You have blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my tithes, giving, and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, my family, and my friends. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, dreamed, thought, or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.

*Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. (1 Samuel 15:22)

* And you will again obey the voice of the Lord and do all His commandments which I command you today. 9 The Lord your God will make you abound in all the work of your hand, in the fruit of your body, in the increase of your livestock, and in the produce of your land for good. For the Lord will again rejoice over you for good as He rejoiced over your fathers, Deuteronomy 30:8-9 (NKJV)
 
In the LORD’s hand the king’s heart is a stream of water that he channels toward all who please him. — Proverbs 21:1

Lord We Pray for ###, Bless her and fulfil her need to complete her studies... Praying in JESUS NAME _AAMEM
 
I have a meeting with my supervisor and management (on ###/###/####, at ####am, ### time. Please keep ### and ### in prayer. Please pray that God will not allow my enemies to triumph over me in this meeting.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am urgently needing financial help for university tuition fees. I have managed to raise over £### but the university because of the balance of approximately £### said I cannot continue with studies. I have been withdrawn. I am in year ### social work degree and have been doing. Lord please you...
Replies
10
Views
230
I suddenly can't pay my tuition or visa fee and have lost all faith. I need to pack up and leave everyone I love behind if I can't do this. Please pray for ###.
Replies
8
Views
251
Lord have mercy on me. I would need to work and raise money for my tuition fees. Lord Jesus, open employment paths to help me fund my Master of nursing science studies. I don't have anyone to look up to except you Lord Jesus. You've brought me this far, l only depend on you.🙏🏾🙌🏾
Replies
8
Views
398
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,549
Messages
16,789,347
Members
649,119
Latest member
Alaynorureth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom