Finances For The Organization

  • Thread starter Thread starter avecentre
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

avecentre

Guest
Hello men of God we are in crises of hunger, education, and shelter problems for our Organization will be able to appreciate your prayers towards these needs and believe that our lovely Lord will not forsake us

Blessings and Joy
 
Thank you in your request for prayer for your dire situation. I will pray for you that God will move unto you and alleviate the circumstances that bring hardship to the organization.

Merciful Lord, I come in prayer today for this request. We see children who are very much in need of help as well as others. I pray that your loving heart and kindness will bring about a Big Change in this situation so that everyone who is in need and dependent will receive your gifts of sustenance. Father, I know you are compassionate with children, the little ones, who are dependent upon you and your great mercy. I bring this petition unto you today so that your will to provide for them will be done. Jesus We Love You! We Thank Thee and Praise Thee and Glorify Thy most Holy Name! Amen and Amen. (Followed by The Lord's Prayer)

Those at the ### must also pray for a change in the situation now being faced. With Faith in Jesus, mountains, no matter how tall, CAN be moved! It is my great hope and prayer that everyone will continue to receive an education, good food and shelter, as well as funds to continue in this mission.

May God Bless You Richly to help those with the greatest need!

"But my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus." -- PHILIPPIANS 4:19 (KJV)

​
 
Child of God,

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request. God wants what is best for you. Be encouraged. God has heard your prayers. He will answer your prayer request in His timing. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You. God takes excellent care of His children.

Encourager ### ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net/ www.encourager.us

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.

*Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. (1Samuel 15:22)

* And you will again obey the voice of the Lord and do all His commandments which I command you today. 9 The Lord your God will make you abound in all the work of your hand, in the fruit of your body, in the increase of your livestock, and in the produce of your land for good. For the Lord will again rejoice over you for good as He rejoiced over your fathers, Deuteronomy 30:8-9 (NKJV)
 
Thanks for your kind prayers and hope that the Lord will do something. May peace and love be with you and your entire ministry.

Blessings and Joy

### ### ###

Amen and God is so good

### ### ###
 
and whatever you ask in My name that I will do that the father may be glorified in the son. if you ask anything in My name I will do it. jn 14:13. lord we ask n thanq you for doing everything in time in the name of lord jesus. amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need to know whats the purpose of a evil organization and what makes it define me.
Replies
9
Views
131
Heavenly Father please I come before you to exspose organization and smear campaign. I’m begging you please expose ### for braking HIPAA violation and corruption against patients rights in Jesus name I pray amen
Replies
8
Views
133
Prayer not to meet with nasty boss and horrible organization in my next job who will do nothing but just to terminate your services just because you are a local and they need to give all the jobs to foreigners hence I am out of job or force me to work from 8:30 am to 3 am or force me to do...
Replies
7
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,468
Messages
16,788,354
Members
649,036
Latest member
Lrtoosil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom