Finance

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, Rebuke the devourer of my finances! Help my savings & investing work well. Let me hear from you & receive all money owed. Send my IRS refund. Direct all my financial decisions. Thank you for success selling my furniture & the affordable uhaul box for my other stuff. Heal my face and...
Replies
8
Views
106
It's been a long time I am not able to come out of the financial debt. I am not to save anything from my salary. I have a home loan and a personal loan. I am struggling to pay school fees for my kids. I do a night shift job which affects my family members. Please pray for ### so that I can come...
Replies
8
Views
160
Please pray for finance problems. Bank loan due date many finance problems. Praise the lord
Replies
11
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,791
Messages
16,792,629
Members
649,397
Latest member
Maloudarside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom