finance and job

Byrram

Prayer Partner
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for release of medical checkup expenses reimbursement, job acquisition, and clearance for a desired position.
 
am praying lord for the release of medical checkup expenses reimbursement and clearance and release of the job am looking for with joy and no pain amen
 
Friend,
I am already praying for you. As I connect with angels I am sending archangel Saint Michael to be with you to comfort, protect, guide, motivate and heal you and also help you relax without stress and meet all your financial needs. Angels are present next to you 24 hours. Close your eyes late night and early morning and talk to them softly in your mind. Ask them whatever you wish. They will answer your wishes. Expect miracles.
God bless you
###
Spiritual and angel guide
 
O dearest Lord,
"please forgive me for my mistakes and sins and cover me with Your grace.
Please fill my mind with happiness, love, faith and gratitude.
Only You are the answer to my problem and no one else. In You, I have my 100% faith.
I fully trust that this financial problem will be solved by you.
I humbly ask to please let Your glorious miracle befall me so that I can pay my bills, pay rent, buy food.
Please bless me with financial abundance and I promise to use the money always for the right purpose for self, my family, and those in need.
I love You, I praise You, I thank You.
I shall follow You every day of my life." In Jesus name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
please pray for release of my medical checkup expenses reimbursement and pray for ### get a job pray for clearance and release of the job ### looking forward to getting
Vl prey
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It's been a long time I am not able to come out of the financial debt. I am not to save anything from my salary. I have a home loan and a personal loan. I am struggling to pay school fees for my kids. I do a night shift job which affects my family members. Please pray for ### so that I can come...
Replies
8
Views
160
In Jesus name I pray for financial blessings and help with job situation. Amen
Replies
9
Views
271
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for an emergency financial breakthrough miracle to pay a hospital bill and secure a job with good pay very quickly.
Replies
8
Views
281
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,682
Messages
16,813,965
Members
650,952
Latest member
Bertiannar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom