Finally?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jonathan
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jonathan

Guest
I was released into the streets from the hospital. I have a severe bloodclotting disorder called c.a.p.s. By the grace of God, I've managed to get an apartment. However, I'm $### short on getting the lights turned on, have no bed and no food. This has been such a journey. I can't work full time due to health. Lord, please send me an angel, a miracle, anything. I wish I had a computer so I could try to work online. Lord, plz send help and answers. I love You, Jesus.
 
Jesus has heard you, and He will do it Just for you. Jesus is still in the healing and miracle working business. He loves you and trust Him to touch you now. Amen
 
Dear Lord send this man the money he needs I know how it feels to wait on you God and have faith when the circumstances of your life is killing you....please help this man he needs your help really bad ...amen.
 
Heavenly father Jehovah, I come before you in the name of Jesus on behalf of ###... Lord please take care of him, lord please help him financially, physically, emotionally and spiritually... Lord I pray that your holy spirit be with him and that you deliver him from this dark place that he is in right now... I pray lord that you give him patience and strength to wait on you lord and that he never gives up... I say this pray knowing Lord that you will hear me and answer me in Jesus' name... Amen.
 
God greater power than all please help this person. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I AM REDEEMED FROM NOT HAVING MY ### IN MY LIFETIME LIFESTYLE LIFEWORK GREATLY THAT CAN STAYYYYYY WITH ME GREATLYY..IAM REDEEMED MY WORK IS FINALLY DONE WHERE IM AT I HAVE ACCOMPLISHED MORE THEN ENOUGH FOR MY SOUL MY ###'S SOUL MY 3 OFFSPRINGS SOULS TO BE INTACT SAFE SECURE URGENTLY HEALED NO...
Replies
10
Views
159
Finally the results are out the government ministerial that resigned was because he failed in his duty as a minister to take care of the residence in the constituency and kept using taxpayer money to go overseas to have official visits however is to have tour and do his personal interest, and...
Replies
6
Views
83
Now finally it acknowledged that the government failed and admitted the failure against the betrayal of its locals of denying locals of gainful employment because of the employment went to foreigners uncontrollably and sway away from the increase of the population in ### completely out of the...
Replies
7
Views
106
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,954
Messages
16,816,953
Members
651,101
Latest member
Cheissil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom