Tomorrow morning I will have the third and final preventive treatment for my bladder. I tend to have bleeding that can last all day. Please pray for minimal to no side affects during the course of the day. Please pray for my quick recovery.
I have been blessed with good results when there's prayers. Last week was a blessing. 😊

Thank you for praying for me.
With ❤
May the good Lord grant you successful treatment and total healing in Jesus name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Sending Prayers for quick recovery for your Knee Replacement 🙏
Replies
4
Views
385
Tomorrow morning I will have a second of three preventive treatment for my ###. Please pray for minimal to no side affects during the course of the day. Please pray for my quick recovery. I have been blessed with good results when there's prayers. Thank you for praying for me.
Replies
31
Views
704
I had routine treatment for my bladder this morning. As always I'm going through some side effects. Please pray for quick recovery. Thank you for praying.
Replies
35
Views
694
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,349
Messages
16,798,513
Members
649,866
Latest member
Fluishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom