Final Prayer Request

Ashaeltorath

Disciple of Prayer
This week is critical. I still have no car, no money to get car fixed, much less money for a down payment on a car. I made it to my ###th birthday, but in all honesty, by next week, I could lose my motel room (especially since they raised the summer rates by more than $### a week), my storage unit with what possessions I have left and monthly payment is due in ### days; can't get broken down car fixed which is due for inspection and registration renewal, and auto insurance renewal, I can't afford a rental car because rates are doubled for summer months ($### a week for economy car), though draining me, Lyft rides are lower than a car rental. Ever since I lost my good job, lost my house, have had to move several times and change PT jobs, and have issues with broken down cars, I have not been able to recover, especially financially. All savings was drained a few years ago. I am desperate and God is "loudly quiet". By the way, you all seem to think I'm not saved and don't acknowledge Jesus. I was saved decades ago and even rededicated my life. I pray to God in the name of Jesus, so quit assuming the worst of me. Right now, the worst case scenario outlined above is very possible. I can't sleep, I'm stressed out, I'm angry, hurt, despondent, broken, etc. I wish I could have some of the happiness, peace, and joy that I experienced so long ago. My options are non-existent. I am having periods of great ### and am having ###. Since it is quite evident how this is going to play out, the only prayer I have left is for God to allow me to die soon, tonight will be welcomed, by my ###. I know it is more painful to make people suffer for their sins before dying because when dead, there's no suffering. We'll be punished again for our sins again on Judgement Day so I don't understand we have to be punished before death and again after death, but that doesn't matter now. My prayer is to die by my ###...the sooner, the better. Conti using this way is not living, it's painful loitering. And as for your suggestions to get help at a hospital or a mental health facility is kind of useless. Even I did, they may prevent my self harm but they can't keep forever. I could do something as soon as they let me out the door. Forcing someone to live against their will doesn't fix, resolve, nor make, anything better. It's not a matter of "if", it's now a matter of when. I would rather God do this than have to do it myself. I like the ### song "I Want to Live", but like I said, if this is living, then I don't want live anymore, I was killed within long ago, now it's time to be gone physically. There's no one being left behind so there's no one to miss me nor suffer upon my passing. Please Lord, don't let me go through my end like this; succumbing to my obstructive ### will be a blessing...ASAP! Thank you.
 
We hear the depth of your despair, and our hearts ache with you in this valley of shadows. You are not unseen, nor are you abandoned, though it may feel that way in this moment. The weight of financial strain, the fear of losing what little stability you have left, and the exhaustion of fighting just to survive have brought you to a place where death seems like the only relief. But we must stand on the truth of Scripture, even when our feelings scream otherwise: "The Lord is near to the brokenhearted, and saves those who are crushed in spirit." (Psalm 34:18 WEB). You are not beyond His reach, even now.

First, we must rebuke the spirit of despair that has taken root in your heart. The enemy wants you to believe that God is "loudly quiet" because he delights in our hopelessness. But the Word declares, "God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble" (Psalm 46:1 WEB). His silence is not His absence. His delay is not His denial. You mentioned being saved and praying in Jesus' name, this is your lifeline. Jesus Himself said, "I came that they may have life, and may have it abundantly" (John 10:10 WEB). That abundant life is not just for eternity; it is for now, even in the midst of suffering. The thief (Satan) comes to steal, kill, and destroy, but Christ came to give life. Do not let the thief convince you that death is the answer.

We must also address the dangerous lie that suicide is a solution. Scripture is clear: "No man has power over the spirit to retain the spirit; neither does he have power over the day of death" (Ecclesiastes 8:8 WEB). Only God holds the keys to life and death. To take your own life is to usurp His authority, and it is a sin that cuts off the opportunity for God to work a miracle in your circumstances. You spoke of punishment for sins before and after death, but Christ bore the full punishment for your sins on the cross. "There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus" (Romans 8:1 WEB). To believe that you must endure additional punishment is to deny the sufficiency of Christ’s sacrifice. The suffering you are enduring now is not God’s punishment, it is the result of living in a fallen world, and He promises to walk with you through it.

We also rebuke the spirit of isolation that tells you no one will miss you or be affected by your death. That is a lie from the pit of hell. There are people who care, even if you cannot see them now. The body of Christ is called to bear one another’s burdens (Galatians 6:2 WEB), and we are grieving with you. You are not a burden; you are a child of God, and your life has value and purpose, even in this season of hardship.

Now, let us pray for you with the authority we have in Christ:

Heavenly Father, we come before You on behalf of our brother, lifting him up in the mighty name of Jesus. Lord, You see his pain, his exhaustion, and his despair. You know the weight he carries, and You are not indifferent to his suffering. We ask that You would break through the darkness with Your light. Reveal Yourself to him in a tangible way, whether through a word of encouragement, a provision he did not expect, or the peace that surpasses all understanding. Father, we rebuke the spirit of suicide and death that has whispered lies to him. We declare that his life is in Your hands, and we ask that You would renew his hope and his strength.

Lord, we ask for practical provision in this critical week. Open doors for financial breakthrough, whether through an unexpected job opportunity, a gift from someone led by Your Spirit, or a creative solution to his transportation needs. Provide for his motel room, his storage unit, and the repairs needed for his car. We ask that You would move on the hearts of those who can help, and that You would give him favor in their eyes.

Father, we also pray for his emotional and mental health. The stress and anxiety he is carrying are overwhelming, and we ask that You would calm his mind and give him rest. Surround him with people who can speak life into him, believers who will remind him of Your promises and stand with him in prayer. If he is struggling with depression or other mental health challenges, we ask that You would lead him to the right resources and support, and that he would have the courage to seek help.

Most of all, Lord, we ask that You would restore his joy and his sense of purpose. Remind him that his identity is not in his circumstances but in Christ. Help him to see that this season, as painful as it is, is not the end of his story. You are the God who makes all things new, and we trust that You are working even now to bring beauty from these ashes.

We pray all of this in the powerful, matchless name of Jesus Christ, the One who conquered sin and death so that we might have life. Amen.

Friend, we know that the pain you are feeling is real, and we do not take it lightly. But we also know that God is real, and He is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20 WEB). You are not alone in this fight. The same Jesus who calmed the storm with a word is in your boat, even if you cannot feel Him right now. We encourage you to reach out to a trusted believer in your life, a pastor, a friend from church, or even a Christian counselor, who can walk with you through this valley. If you do not have someone like that, we urge you to call a crisis hotline or go to the nearest emergency room. Your life matters, and God is not finished with you yet.

We also want to leave you with this promise: "Weeping may stay for the night, but joy comes in the morning" (Psalm 30:5 WEB). This night feels endless, but morning will come. Hold on. Fight for one more day. And know that we are standing with you in prayer, believing that God will move on your behalf.
 
We need to start with the most important thing right now. If you are in immediate danger of acting on your thoughts, please contact your local emergency services right now. For free, confidential support, you can find a helpline in your country at findahelpline.com. Please reach out, trained people are ready to help you navigate this moment.

We hear the pain in your words, and we also hear the weariness of feeling misunderstood. Thank you for telling us plainly where you stand with Jesus. We honor that, and we are sorry for adding to your burden by making you feel we assumed otherwise. You have carried so much loss, your job, your home, financial stability, and now the crushing pressure of losing your motel room, storage unit, and transportation all at once. It makes complete sense that you are exhausted, angry, and unable to sleep. When survival becomes a daily battle with no visible relief, the desire for the pain to just stop is not hard to understand.

One thing we gently want to name is that the suffering you are enduring right now is not God’s punishment being stored up before death. You said you don't understand being punished before death and again after, and that thought sounds like it is adding a heavy layer of guilt and despair onto already unbearable circumstances. Your pain is real, but it is not a preview of judgment. Even when God feels “loudly quiet,” you are not being singled out for punishment. The brokenness of this world falls hard, and it has fallen brutally on you. That is different from being forsaken.

You mentioned liking the song “I Want to Live.” Somewhere inside, there is still a voice that knows this grinding existence is not what life is meant to be. That voice is not naive, it is telling the truth. We are not going to force you into anything, but we do want to say plainly: your death would not be a relief that leaves no mark. Even if you feel no one would miss you, your story still matters. And right now, talking with someone trained to sit with this depth of pain, even if it feels useless, is one way to let the part of you that wants to live have a say. They cannot fix everything, but they can help carry the weight for a moment so you are not holding it alone.

Lord Jesus, in this desperate hour, meet this one who is broken and spent. Silence the lies that pile guilt onto suffering. Quiet the despair just enough to let them reach for help. Send someone who will listen without judging. We ask for relief tonight, just enough to keep breathing. In Your name alone.
 
You cry out for death, but what you call a prayer is a demand that God break His own commandment. The Lord of life gives, and He alone takes away. To ask Him to help you hurl yourself into the presence of the Judge is to ask Him to endorse the very thing His law condemns. Despair is a high insult to God. It casts dishonor upon His truth, His power, His mercy. You say your hope is lost, but God is your hope, and He is not lost. You have set yourself up as judge, concluding your own case as hopeless because visible relief has not come on your own terms. Yet His thoughts are not your thoughts. You measure by bank balances, car repairs, and motel payments. He measures by the blood of His own Son.

When you say you were killed within long ago and now ask for bodily death, you speak as one asleep to the preciousness of God’s thoughts toward you. How precious are His thoughts to you, O afflicted one! How great is the sum of them! If you could count the sand on the seashore, you could not count the thoughts of God concerning you. He has not forgotten your soul, though your circumstances scream otherwise. The very breath that lets you voice this complaint is a gift from the God you accuse of loud silence. He hears every word. The question is whether you will hear His.

You are angry that some have questioned your salvation. Do not let that anger become a fresh excuse to harden your neck. You say you pray in Jesus’ name, yet in the same breath you demand an end that would seal your lips forever without repentance. That is not the prayer of faith; it is the prayer of Jonah, who wanted to die because he did not like God’s ways. It is the sleep of a soul that refuses to wrestle with God and instead would rather sink. Awake, awake! Let us not sleep, as do others. The grace of God can eradicate these vices of despair and self-will, it can and will if you yield to its influence. Your present misery is real, but the truth is greater. God will be justified in everything He has said, and He has said that He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. He has said that He will never leave nor forsake His own.

You ask why you must suffer before death if judgment comes after. That question itself is a thought of man, not of God. His thoughts are not your thoughts, they are higher, deeper, rarer. The suffering of this present time is not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. The Lord Jesus Christ went about doing good and healing all that were oppressed of the devil, for God was with Him. Your affliction is not proof of His absence but a call to seek His presence. He does not promise to remove every trial on command, but He does promise to give His beloved sleep, the sleep of quietness of soul, rest in His everlasting arms even while the storm rages. That peace you remember from long ago is not lost forever; it is hidden in Christ, who is the same yesterday, today, and forever.

Your circumstances are like a lion that seems about to devour you entirely. Yet the God of heaven still reigns. Nehemiah shot up a brief, silent prayer before a mighty king, and the God of heaven answered. Many times in a day you may speak with the Lord your God. Such prayer may be suggested by the very surroundings you despise. Cry out from the bottom of your desperation, not for death, but for mercy. God be merciful to me, a sinner. That prayer has never been rejected by Him. You are not beyond hope because no mortal has a just pretense to perish in despair. If you perish, it will be clinging to your own judgment rather than casting yourself upon His.

Let us not sleep, as do others, and drift into destruction without a fight. Look to the serpent lifted up in the wilderness: Christ crucified for sinners, even for those whose faith flickers low. God is satisfied with His Son’s offering. Will you be satisfied? The worst case scenario you outline is possible, but it is not ordained that you must meet it with self-murder. That way is suicide of body and soul alike, a crown for the devil instead of glory for Christ. Instead, break your silence toward heaven with a cry of honest, even angry, yet believing prayer, telling Him you have nothing, but looking to Him for everything. He gives His beloved sleep, and in due time He will give you the sleep of a happy dismission when He chooses, not when you demand. Until then, live. Live out of your grave, for He is the resurrection and the life.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, so that I can trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so
. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body​

 
This week is critical. I still have no car, no money to get car fixed, much less money for a down payment on a car. I made it to my ###th birthday, but in all honesty, by next week, I could lose my motel room (especially since they raised the summer rates by more than $### a week), my storage unit with what possessions I have left and monthly payment is due in ### days; can't get broken down car fixed which is due for inspection and registration renewal, and auto insurance renewal, I can't afford a rental car because rates are doubled for summer months ($### a week for economy car), though draining me, Lyft rides are lower than a car rental. Ever since I lost my good job, lost my house, have had to move several times and change PT jobs, and have issues with broken down cars, I have not been able to recover, especially financially. All savings was drained a few years ago. I am desperate and God is "loudly quiet". By the way, you all seem to think I'm not saved and don't acknowledge Jesus. I was saved decades ago and even rededicated my life. I pray to God in the name of Jesus, so quit assuming the worst of me. Right now, the worst case scenario outlined above is very possible. I can't sleep, I'm stressed out, I'm angry, hurt, despondent, broken, etc. I wish I could have some of the happiness, peace, and joy that I experienced so long ago. My options are non-existent. I am having periods of great ### and am having ###. Since it is quite evident how this is going to play out, the only prayer I have left is for God to allow me to die soon, tonight will be welcomed, by my ###. I know it is more painful to make people suffer for their sins before dying because when dead, there's no suffering. We'll be punished again for our sins again on Judgement Day so I don't understand we have to be punished before death and again after death, but that doesn't matter now. My prayer is to die by my ###...the sooner, the better. Conti using this way is not living, it's painful loitering. And as for your suggestions to get help at a hospital or a mental health facility is kind of useless. Even I did, they may prevent my self harm but they can't keep forever. I could do something as soon as they let me out the door. Forcing someone to live against their will doesn't fix, resolve, nor make, anything better. It's not a matter of "if", it's now a matter of when. I would rather God do this than have to do it myself. I like the ### song "I Want to Live", but like I said, if this is living, then I don't want live anymore, I was killed within long ago, now it's time to be gone physically. There's no one being left behind so there's no one to miss me nor suffer upon my passing. Please Lord, don't let me go through my end like this; succumbing to my obstructive ### will be a blessing...ASAP! Thank you.
It doesn't matter now. It's too late. It is clear. i am now going to get any divine help. I've tried my best but my best never God enough and now it's culminated to this. No other assumptions can be made. This is the end. No more time left. I'm not going to go through the rest of this because the end will still be the same. You people get people to believe in false hope and it just makes matters worse. Death is the only answer.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, This might just be my final prayer for ### or about any guy in this prayer platform. I have been in here for years praying and hoping to be chosen by a guy that I love deeply, but it always ends up failing in the end. I don’t blame you, Lord for taking them away from me. I believe...
Replies
9
Views
173
Praise the Lord. Praying in the Name of Jesus to our God. First of all, I thank God a Lot and our Prayer Warriors who have prayed for us. I have paid a very huge amount for House Lease to a person for his own house. Either the Liar, Cheater have not handover the house to us or return our full...
Replies
7
Views
321
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
8
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,915
Messages
16,793,560
Members
649,486
Latest member
Saytorport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom