Final interview went well, according to the interviewer. I'm ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lidaskogen

Humble Prayer Partner
Final interview went well, according to the interviewer. I'm so happy Father God, Thank you so much. I haven't got the final result yet. Anyhow she will call me back and tell me the final result today or tomorrow. Well Father God in heaven, thank you for giving me clear answers and in proper order, proper agreement in the name of Jesus Christ. Your word said that only good things and love will follow all me all the days of my life. Thank you Father God. In Jesus name. Amen!!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show your mercy upon us and grant this request. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

As I've sent a request here the last time, regarding how I got shortlisted for my interview. It was done today and it went well, by the favor of Jesus. I thank God for everything, do pray for positive result.
Replies
9
Views
392
Lord Jesus, I thank You for the successful interview today. Thank You for giving me the words, the confidence, and the favor needed during the conversation. You know the desires of their heart and the need for this position. Lord, I ask that You would place me at the forefront of the hiring...
Replies
7
Views
247
Prayer of thanks that at least the ### ### job and I get signs that it is going to turn to an offer. Pray for the job offer.
Replies
7
Views
435
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,472
Messages
16,777,365
Members
648,028
Latest member
Haliallanire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom