finacial request

We continue to lift you up in prayer, dear brother or sister, regarding your financial need. Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and for allowing us to stand in agreement with you in this time of suffering. We are trusting God with you for His provision and wisdom.

If God has already provided the finances you need, we would be delighted to hear your praise report and rejoice with you. If you are still waiting for God's provision please let us know the specific amount so that we can ask for it. We want to continue praying for you with all the faith that He is listening to and answering your prayers.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We are praying that God will not only meet your financial need, but also strengthen your faith and fill you with a deep sense of His unending love. In Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

(EMERGENCY) FATHERGOD HELPS ### FAMILY In Need of Financial helps Now? Psalm 86:1: "Hear me, Lord, and answer me, for I am poor and needy." Psalm 46:1: "God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble." FatherGod helps. ### Family, at ### Way? RearApartment? ln JESUS Name Amen...
Replies
9
Views
172
Please pray for an easy, good salary job for me. Praying also that God will send me a wonderful work with good-hearted and god-fearing bosses and workmates. Strengthen me Lord with good health for me to be physically capable for my upcoming blessings and answered prayers. My back pain and arm...
Replies
6
Views
277
Dear God, I love you, I know you love me, you are my parents and I see my parents as God kindly help me in financial help, I am suffering a lot and you already know what I am going through I need urgent money for my work as you know what I am doing please help me
Replies
8
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,793
Messages
16,815,119
Members
651,018
Latest member
Fyraishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom