FINACIAL DEDUCTIONS FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT

Howard MATEWA

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Friends in Christ,

Please pray for me so that my bank stops deducting monies from my account as a result of helping a ### obtain a bank loan and then he has since disappeared and closed his account with the same bank.

I was a good Samaritan but my sympathy towards this man has proved costly to me. I have since forgiven him for I know he was used by the devil to get at my money.

Your prayers are most welcome during this difficult moment in my life.
 
Dear Lord, may I lift up this prayer request for ###. You know the circumstances here, and I ask and pray in the name of Jesus for Your help. Lord, please give him the Holy Spirit to guide and lead him. You also have wisdom in Proverbs concerning this. Thank You Lord for everything You do. Amen

John 15:7 "If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish and it will be done for you."
 
May Jehovah our God in Jesus’ name bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus’ name, encourage me. Let me not give in to worry, fear, doubt, hopelessness, and discouragement. God give me Your strength, faith, courage, hope, and peace to endure the tests, trials, and challenges that You allow to come my way. God don’t let me give up or give in to despair and depression. God quiet me with Your love. Let me know that everything is going to be alright.

God give me a clear vision for the greatness You have for my life and let everything in my life come subject to that vision. Show me my worth and value to You and to the Kingdom of God. Help me to live by faith in You as I continue to work toward fulfilling my God given dreams and goals.

God let me not focus on what I lack or the setbacks, but help me keep my focus on the goodness of the Lord. Help me not to worry about anything but come to You with everything in prayer. God daily let me find myself counting my blessing and appreciating all that You do in my life. God You Are Good and You Are So Good to Me. I prophecy to myself, “God You are going to come through for me just as You have promised in Your Word.” God You are faithful to Your Word. Strengthen me to always be faithful to Your Word. Strengthen me to continue to honor You with my life, thoughts, and actions. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for all those I love, care about and the writer of this prayer. Thank You Jesus. Thank You Jesus. Thank You Jesus. Thank You Jesus. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Please pray for other people in here as well! Other people need your prayers as much as you need theirs! Prayer is not about simply posting requests and asking others to pray for you. You need to pray for others too. We do not have designated people in here whose job is to pray for everybody 24h a day while others just keep posting their requests! People who are selfish in prayer, do not have a very successful spiritual life!!!

 

James 5:16 "Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working."
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My bank account gets refunded the money from Apple.bill pay..I shut down my Venmo account because they obviously had to do something with it. I shut down my Xfinity Wi-Fi as well. I get the money back to get some deodorant you jerks and a freakin new toothbrush. Im taking off my wedding rings I...
Replies
6
Views
162
Look the guys that didn’t make it just leave me alone it’s to mean and cruel what I’m being put there anymore. I have watched them be ripped into shreds to many times it is overrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..I move where I can have my control of my bank account greatly I get a Guy that...
Replies
7
Views
158
I am running a business past one year and have not sold any of my products and am running low in running my business please help me find a way to get money coming into my bank account. I am getting so Low. Help me
Replies
10
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,202
Members
648,375
Latest member
Woilorrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom