Fill Me with The Knowledge of Your Will with All Spiritual Wisdom and Understanding (Col 1:9-12)...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

LORD, Fill me (and my wife) with the knowledge of your will with all spiritual wisdom and understanding so we walk in a worthy manner of You (Col 1:9-11). Grant us Favor as a shield (Ps 5:12). Open our minds to understand the Scriptures (Luke 24:45). If any of us lack wisdom we can ask from God...
Replies
Views
LORD, Fill me (and my wife) with the knowledge of your will with all spiritual wisdom and understanding so we walk in a worthy manner of You (Col 1:9-11). Grant us Favor as a shield (Ps 5:12). Open our minds to understand the Scriptures (Luke 24:45). If any of us lack wisdom we can ask from God...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father, I ask You fill me and my wife with the knowledge of your will with all spiritual wisdom and understanding so we walk in a worthy manner of You (Col 1:9-11). Grant us Favor as a shield (Ps 5:12). Open our minds to understand the Scriptures (Luke 24:45). If any of us lack wisdom...
Replies
Views
Father, I ask the following prayer for love to overflow in real knowledge and discernment between my myself and my wife, in Jesus' Name. Thank you. 9 "And this I pray, that your love may overflow still more and more in real knowledge and all discernment, 10 so that you may discover the things...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom