Fight for me oh God

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord fight for me there are people creating problems and sin in my life. Lord bless me and turn every curse of my enemy into the blessings according to your mercy. deutronomy 23:5 Lord bless my soul, spirit and body. Cover me and protect from all evil. I psalm 23
Replies
10
Views
162
Please pray deeply for me concerning my workplace. I am extremely tired and weary. Just thinking about going to work feels heavy, because I feel constantly undermined, misinformed, suppressed and opposed. Please pray for divine intervention and deliverance. Pray that God will expose every lie...
Replies
14
Views
186
In Jesus' name, I commit everything to God. I commit my life, my career, my desires, expectations and efforts to God. I commit everything about me in my workplace to God. Lord bless me and restore to me the joy of my salvation. Fight those who fight me. There are colleagues and fellow staff in...
Replies
8
Views
287
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,220
Messages
16,797,246
Members
649,778
Latest member
Trduytor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom