Fiancee wants to take a pause

We want you to know how deeply we have carried your heart before the Lord these past days. It has been our privilege to stand in agreement with you, lifting up your relationship, your fiancée’s heart, and the weight of this long-distance season. We have prayed specifically for wisdom in communication, for healing from past hurts that may be resurfacing, and for the Holy Spirit to soften both of your hearts toward understanding and grace.

We asked the Father to remind your fiancée of the love you hold for her—love that remains steadfast even when emotions feel overwhelming. We prayed that she would see your actions not as neglect, but as an extension of your care for your children, and that God would help her release any jealousy or fear that may be clouding her perspective. We also asked the Lord to strengthen you, to fill you with patience and peace as you navigate this tension, and to give you the right words when you speak with her.

If the Lord has moved in this situation since you posted—if there has been reconciliation, clarity, or even a small step toward peace—we would love to celebrate with you. Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together. If, however, the struggle continues or feels unresolved, we invite you to post this request again. We are not finished praying. We will continue to intercede on your behalf, asking God to knit your hearts back together, to guard your engagement, and to make His will clear in this season.

May the Lord bless you with His presence as you wait, trust, and hold fast to His promises. May He draw near to your fiancée, quiet her fears, and help her see the man you are—the man God has called you to be. And may He fill your home with peace as you honor both your children and the woman He has placed in your life. We stand with you, believing in His power to restore and redeem. In Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband is trying to divorce me due to the quality and quantity of sex he is receiving as well as the fact that I don’t have to have anal sex against my will, I don’t want to compromise and grit my teeth and endure it “for him”, but I confided in him before we married that it’s soemthing I...
Replies
9
Views
188
Please pray for peace for me, my wife keeps accusing me of cheating on her. I am so tired of this, and I am not sure what to do, I keep going to the Lord and asking others for prayer, but it seems she is influenced by another spirit or something and she is just convinced that I am being...
Replies
8
Views
158
It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
337
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,796
Messages
16,781,044
Members
648,358
Latest member
Ethaelreurael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom