Flunaniand
Disciple of Prayer
Fiance Prayer request. Praise the Lord All, Dear all in Christ, I need your prayer support to all of you. Please Prayer for me, I am in very deep debit, last 3 to 4 years pass I have no stable job, every month I lose my job, no salary, no money in my home, many trouble and debit standing front of me. I totally lost my peace and joy last many years, I am in a very tanshon, no one good thing done in my life, and my health also not good, every time only wrong thought coming, how long I am suffering this trouble..? My house is rented, my daughter in school in 2nd standard, and many more salvation standing front of me. And no money in home, how long on trouble I am suffering. I totally failed in my life. No hope no way.. I am not asking you, I am correct every time, sometimes I am also wrong, but when I do the wrong, next moment I surrender to Lord's will. And many more trouble I face. So I humbly request to all of you please please please Prayer for me and my family. The Almighty God set free me from all my debit and all trouble, give me peace, Joy, happiness and abound bless me and my family in this Christmas season in Jesus name. Thanks for your prayer support. God bless you. Regards. ###. ###### ######
