Fertility Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mae
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mae

Guest
I'm going through fertility treatment and hoping for a successful outcome. I pray God will help my body respond well and be able to carry a healthy baby to full term. I hope someone out there has a moment to say a prayer for me. Thank you in advance to everyone who is able. Blessings to you all.
 
please add ### into your list of intercessory daily prayer. ### drinks and smokes

and most of the times nobody can't speak to ###. ### don't respect noone, please pray for a total change in ### life.

please add ### into your list of intercessory daily prayer. ### drinks and smokes

and most of the times nobody can't speak to ###. ### don't respect noone, please pray for a total change in ### life.
 
God I pray for ###, soon mother to be, for the success of her fertility treatment. May you bless her with a healthy baby.
 
Dear friend I prayed to God for you.

May God bless You and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen.....Amen.....Amen....!
 
Prayer sent. Good luck to you. Have faith.
 
And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;

And patience, experience; and experience, hope:

And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

Romans 5:3-5
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am requesting prayer for fertility. My fiancé and I are trying to conceive and are praying for the blessing of a baby. We are believing and praying for a healthy pregnancy this year and, if it is God's will, a healthy baby girl. Thank you so much for your prayers and support.
Replies
11
Views
257
please pray I will be able to get fertility treatment soon
Replies
9
Views
177
My husband and I have been struggling with infertility for ### years. We have our ### egg retrieval the week of ###. Can we ask for prayers that God gives us multiple healthy embryos that will result in healthy pregnancies?
Replies
7
Views
441
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,039
Messages
16,818,042
Members
651,149
Latest member
Toreemoroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom