Feeling sick from pulling up moldy carpets ...

Nineteen51

Beloved of All
Feeling sick from pulling up moldy carpets from the basement. I’m depressed and discouraged. Jesus remove this situation and replace it with Your will. Help me to be healthy and prosperous instead of watching my dreams and hopes get eaten away. My plans don’t work and are not blessed but You will give me a new plan and help me out of this mess. Help me to see what it is Jesus Amen
 
So glad to see you here again. God bless you
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
So glad to see you here again. God bless you
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
Thanks! I've really been busy and stressed and really need to be back. I appreciate the prayers. God bless you!
 
We are depending on a Lord who delivered an entire nation of Israel itself who were once slaves to Pharaoh out from Egypt.
Nothing is impossible for our Lord. He will surely be with you.
All the negative thoughts are coming from the enemy who want to see people caught up in sadness and depression. Throw it back to him and be FREE
May the Grace of Almighty Lord restore everything and bring happiness and peace to you.
Amen
www.Yeshuva.com
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm feeling run down and sick from being overworked, over-needed by others and allergies that either bring anything like a rash, itchy eyes, a runny nose, trouble breathing, nausea, and diarrhea and sinus headaches. I've hit the wall many times and it is affecting me mentally. Please pray this...
Replies
15
Views
450
  • Locked
lord heal me permanently now from pulling hairs I will not pull any hairs out again in jesus name lord heal every scar I have now from pulling hairs now please lord heal me permanently now from pulling hairs in jesus name take away from me permanently all desire addiction pulling hairs in jesus name
Replies
3
Views
94
  • Locked
lord heal me permanently from pulling hairs now please I will not pull hairs any more I am not addicted to pulling hairs any more all my scars from pulling hars are healed now in Jesus name
Replies
4
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,989
Messages
16,817,240
Members
651,117
Latest member
Whiahaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom