Feeling sad. I just saw another picture ...

In the Almighty name of Jesus Father God CRUSH the enemy and this drug addiction under ###'s daughter's feet now Lord. Lord have Your heavenly armies fight for her daughter and close the mouths of lions and stop the enemy from using drugs, drug dealers, enablers to destroy her. Please Lord put good people around her to pull her back from that life in the name of Jesus Lord please help her. Amen! Sent from the ### 7:35 pm ### Tuesday 1/7/2020
I agree in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Sending more prayers for your family. Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Sending more prayers for your family. Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
I know he is going to do something powerful in her. I just have to trust his timing.
 
Lord, visit her daughter and change her mind and attitude. Make her believe your ways and follow. Amen.
 
Submit yourself and your daughter to Jesus. There is no formula when praying, He is a God who wants to have a relationship with us. Eg. Prayer: I am a child of God, and also my daughter I submit to You Jesus Christ. You are our personal Saviour and we thank You that You took our sins, sicknesses and weaknesses onto the cross. Thank You that we have power over the enemy through Jesus Christ in us. In the name of Jesus I come against all the strongholds of the enemy, which are keeping my daughter away from a peaceful relationship with her Heavenly Father. Please forgive us our generational sins and (other sins). I command the spirit of addiction to leave her in Jesus' name. I speak healing all over her body, soul and spirit in Jesus' name. (Find scripture and stand on God's word) I in the name of Jesus, I pray that the Holy Spirit is filling my daughter and that He is filling all her voids. Thank You Father that You want to have a relationship with us. I am sorry I didn't seek this relationship enough and that my daughter didn't seek it. I declare that I am putting my trust in Jesus Christ for our restoration. Please protect us from the schemes of the enemy and give us authority through your word and promises against all the traps and lies of the enemy. Thank You Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Why doesn't God love me? Why won't he forgive me? Why does He continue to punish me for all my mistakes, bad decisions? Why does He keep punishing me for all the times I lossed faith? People lose faith all the time in hard times, tough times, and everyday struggles. Where is the forgiveness...
Replies
11
Views
196
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! In the summer of 2022, my job in Alaska was complete. I had secured a teaching position in my home state of Texas. My wife and older daughter were headed overseas in September 2022 to visit family. My young sons and I headed to Texas to start the new job...
Replies
7
Views
173
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! Thank you for praying for me. I have truly walked through the valley of the shadow of death. I am so exhausted. In August 2022, my job in Alaska was complete and I had secured a teaching job in my home state of Texas. My wife and older daughter had...
Replies
10
Views
350
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,405
Messages
16,810,963
Members
650,793
Latest member
Celuiroormar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom