Feeling sad. I just saw another picture ...

Heavenly Father, I lift up ###'s prayer request to You and I ask for divine intervention upon her daughter. Lord separate the daughter from all those associates who are keeping her locked in her addictions. I pray that You would set ###'s daughter free and let healing and peace move upon the family, in Jesus' name amen.
 
God bless your daughter with wisdom, revelation, Truth & Love in Jesus. I prayed for my son as well ..may they find these distractions & addictions repulsive. Lord, bring Your prodigals home. Holy Spirit, help them focus hear Your leading & focus on the Lord. Help ###<3 & me(###) do/not do whatever You will. I prayed your requests in Jesus' Name, amen.
 
Heavenly Father, I lift up ###'s prayer request to You and I ask for divine intervention upon her daughter. Lord separate the daughter from all those associates who are keeping her locked in her addictions. I pray that You would set ###'s daughter free and let healing and peace move upon the family, in Jesus' name amen.
Thank you, ###. I keep praying and praying. I know God is teaching her (and me) something, but it still hurts.
 
God bless your daughter with wisdom, revelation, Truth & Love in Jesus. I prayed for my son as well ..may they find these distractions & addictions repulsive. Lord, bring Your prodigals home. Holy Spirit, help them focus hear Your leading & focus on the Lord. Help ###<3 & me(###) do/not do whatever You will. I prayed your requests in Jesus' Name, amen.
Thanks, ###. I appreciate it and I pray your son stops this behavior too. I know that God has plans for them. I don't understand them, but he does.
 
Lord listen to the cry of the mother's heart and thou have said in Jeremiah 31:16 "Refrain your voice from weeping and your eyes from tears for your work will be rewarded. They will return from the land of the enemy...." Oh God, may your declaration be fulfilled in this daughter. Amen
 
Feeling sad. I just saw another picture of my daughter. She looks so messed up. Pray for her, please. Pray she gets off the drugs and comes back to Jesus. I miss the real her.
Jesus already has her ###. I know it's heartbreaking to see her as she looks now. But she already has her life to Jesus, and He has never left her.
I pray that God comforts your broken heart, until you see her restored. For it will happen ###, but, only God knows when. Love you dear sister, I will be praying that God comforts you, and that He brings your daughter home.
 
Thank You, God, for Your great plans for our children - plans soon, of great service, pure, lovely, faithful, positive, good, blessed, wonderful, prosperous, joyful & of Your will.
Holy Spirit, help them .. help us.
Jeremiah 29:11 -
For I Know The Plans I Have For You' Declares the Lord, 'Plans to Prosper You and Not to Harm You, Plans to Give You Hope and a Future. (*replace "you" with ###'s name)
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Why doesn't God love me? Why won't he forgive me? Why does He continue to punish me for all my mistakes, bad decisions? Why does He keep punishing me for all the times I lossed faith? People lose faith all the time in hard times, tough times, and everyday struggles. Where is the forgiveness...
Replies
11
Views
196
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! In the summer of 2022, my job in Alaska was complete. I had secured a teaching position in my home state of Texas. My wife and older daughter were headed overseas in September 2022 to visit family. My young sons and I headed to Texas to start the new job...
Replies
7
Views
173
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! Thank you for praying for me. I have truly walked through the valley of the shadow of death. I am so exhausted. In August 2022, my job in Alaska was complete and I had secured a teaching job in my home state of Texas. My wife and older daughter had...
Replies
10
Views
350
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,405
Messages
16,810,963
Members
650,793
Latest member
Celuiroormar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom