I know deep down that everything will be ok, but I'm anxious because I won't be able to pay bills on time this month and am too scared to ask to borrow the money or explain the situation in full. I've discussed the worse case scenario with a friend and I feel a bit better.
I'm feeling really low/sad and just need reassurance from somebody and a hug, and maybe a cry.
Please pray for an improvement to my financial situation and that my energy/council are understanding as to why I'm late paying. I'm just feeling quite scared/worried and there's a problem with my house that needs fixing too.
Thank you prayer-ers
xxx
We pray for divine intervention and guidance from the Most High God today in all that concerns you in Jesus name, amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I took Thur Frid PTO for the labor day weekend Monday. After a followup meeting with my supervisor and manager re: what prevailed the day everyone got an award but me cause i was not part of the AUP project and so let my emotions get the best of me. It went well but still I know they documenting...
Replies
12
Views
168
I am feeling overwhelmed with the constant need to do for everyone else with little time for myself. When I do try to take time to myself to relax, pray, and take a bath, there is more often than not an interruption of something needing something from me or asking me something. I need help...
Replies
9
Views
332
I am overwhelmed with life right now. Financially I am going through a difficult time. I don’t even have enough to pay rent and I have children. My relationship is falling apart because of my partner’s infidelity. I just feel like everything is crashing down.
Replies
8
Views
326
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,286
Messages
16,797,757
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom