Feeling Lost

  • Thread starter Thread starter gracie_grace
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gracie_grace

Guest
I am ### years old and at the age where I don't know where to go or what to do with my life. Please pray that God will show me the way and open doors for me. I am slowly losing faith in Him, and I don't want to do that. Help me not to be a lazy person and be more productive in life. Thank you.
 
Know that if you are born again, really born again. You will not lose your salvation and you don't have to worry. I pray that you will keep on reading the Word of God to motivate, correct and keep you in line with God. Also that you will continue to pray. If you do that you will soon have an answer to all the questions you have right now. Work hard, never give up and be faithful to Jesus. Dear Lord we pray for Your blessing upon ### and that she will have an answer soon to all the things that she has questions about. Thank You for ### dear LORD. Amen =)
 
Dear Lord, please bless ### with wisdom and teaching as she can understand what is the best to do for her. Please use her life to Your instrument in glorifying Your name. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Lose faith? I would rather be skinned alive and tacked to a tree. I know this is about you and not me, but how can you live without faith? God is continually more than Good to all of us, every second of every day! You eat, drink, sleep, see, smell, touch, hear, taste, even breathe, ALL because of Him. We LIVE because of Him. Sinners that we are, and born enemies of God, what does our great and mighty God do? Wipe us out because we live to please ourselves and do all manner of evil upon the earth and enjoy it? No. God loves us so much, He sent His Only Begotten Son to pay the ultimate price of a horrendous death on a Cross for our redemption. And raised Jesus from death to justify us forever. What a Savior, what a Redeemer, what a great and holy God! He even gave us His Spirit as a downpayment of our eternal inheritance with Christ. Everything is peanuts compared to that. Even when our problems, issues, or circumstances seem to loom large or scary to us. Christ is Lord over them all. Anything we go through here on earth is only for a moment when compared to Eternity with Christ! Don't falter and never give up in having faith in the Only One fully deserving of our faith. God will see you through whatever you are going through. Just put Christ first and at your problems center. I say this over and over and never get tired of saying it, that God is able! He proves it over and over again. I do not in any way wish to sound mean, but this attitude needs to be repented of. I do pray that our Heavenly Father quickly delivers you out of this. His love and faith in you will never end either. He loves you with an unspeakable love! So great is His love that with our finite minds we could never fully comprehend it! Receive all that He has for you. But do it by faith and you will never be disappointed. I will pray for you until the Lord releases me. Your brother in Christ.
 
Dear Lord,

Please help this child. Make her understand your plans for her life. Make her understand your ways of life and lead her in your paths Lord.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
Child of God,

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request.

PS: Remember obedience is better than sacrifice. Obedience to God’s Word brings an abundance of blessings from God…

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that me, myself and I and the person who sent me this prayer will both continually grow in the true knowledge of the Word of God. Fall passionately in love with You forever and always. And that we will purpose in our hearts to always and forever walk in obedience to God’s Word. Help us Lord Jesus to make these spiritual goals a reality in our lives.

1 Samuel 15:22…So Samuel said: “Has the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, As in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, And to heed than the fat of rams.

What Kind Of Love…###

/>
 
Lord lead ### and direct her into your path of righteousness give her clear thinking and let her not feel that you have abandoned her. Sprinkle your blood around her open doors you have never opened for her. I pray for guidance and protection from the enemy that has come over her trying to sieve her like wheat and in doing so has reign confusion upon her thoughts that she is not able to know what to do or where to go. This spirit I curse in the name of Jesus and direct back to whence it came. God! you are her deliverer; you delivered Daniel from the lions den, the three Hebrew boys from the fire furnace, Paul & Silas in prison; so Lord Jesus I know you can do it for ###. This I ask in your name and I say thanks. Amen!
 
thank you so much for your prayers.
 
Lord Jesus, thank You so much for Your Daughter ###. She is a treasure to You and such a blessing to us. Protect her from the spiritual attacks the enemy has assigned against her faith and spiritual well-being. Lift her soul and pour out on her the Spirit of joy! Speedily I ask that You answer her prayers and the prayers set before Your Throne on her behalf. Bind and deal according to Your will the spirits of unbelief, hopelessness, confusion, doubt, generational, fear, lack, death, and those that attack her in her sleep. By the Authority You have given to us in Your Name, I cast these spirits out of ###'s life and home, and ask that You send Angels already assigned to ### to surround her and minister to her. Let them stand guard over her all the days of her life. That they also successfully block every onslaught brought against ### from the enemy's kingdom. I ask that this trial that ### is experiencing come to a swift and victorious end. Renew her spirit with an unbreakable, unbending, and unyielding FAITH in You! Let ### enter into a time of peace and success in her life. Keep her centered on You. Renew her hope and fill her with the confidence of her salvation and all it means to be in Christ, and Christ in ###. Manifest Your Presence to her that she may be filled with Your most precious JOY! I ask all these things for ### in Your Name Lord Jesus, Amen and Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m so frustrated right now. I feel like I’m blocked in every aspect of my life. I lost my job of ten years back in December and have had a really hard time becoming employed again. I’ve been doing delivery driving to try and pull in money since my unemployment ran out in June but DoorDash...
Replies
10
Views
187
I'm praying for the Lord's peace, guidance, and clarity in this confusing time of my life. I never felt so alone and confused. Please pray for ### as ### am weary.
Replies
11
Views
226
please pray for me, I am still struggling to have a normal daily life and still feel lost despite trying to make positive changes in my life
Replies
8
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,050
Messages
16,794,743
Members
649,606
Latest member
Plnaolor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom