Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer.

We have continued to lift you up before the Lord concerning the loneliness you shared about and your prayer for healing and for genuine friends to come into your life. We have been praying that God would heal you from that loneliness and fill your heart with His peace and love, and that He would bring genuine people around you who will offer good communication and true friendship.

We are reminded of the promise in Psalm 68:6 that God setteth the solitary in families and in Psalm 147:3 that He healeth the broken in heart and bindeth up their wounds. We pray in Jesus Name that the Lord will comfort you with His constant presence, grant you His peace and healing, surround you with His love, and provide faithful and authentic friends who will encourage you and communicate with you in a loving and godly way.

If your request was answered and God has brought new friends or a fresh sense of peace and companionship into your life, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered and the loneliness still remains, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I feel so alone praying all my loneliness away. Praying for some genuine people to come into my life
Replies
10
Views
138
I’m so frustrated right now. I feel like I’m blocked in every aspect of my life. I lost my job of ten years back in December and have had a really hard time becoming employed again. I’ve been doing delivery driving to try and pull in money since my unemployment ran out in June but DoorDash...
Replies
10
Views
189
"I will NEVER leave thee, nor forsake thee," (Hebrews 13:5b). Those are the words of the Lord Jesus. Thus let me pray for those feeling lonely today. Father in heaven, and in the power of the Holy Ghost, I ask You in Jesus' name that You would reassure those feeling lonely for whatever reason...
Replies
6
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,165
Messages
16,807,749
Members
650,583
Latest member
Twsoreyrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom