Feeling let down.

I've prayed in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things! Be encouraged: pray for yourself, for others, and read God's word.

For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7)

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. (Isaiah 41:10)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray in the name of Jesus my savior. Everything is falling apart. I still have not a new home for my family and I need to vacate these premises by the 28###. The property that I felt as though the Lord heard my prayers will only be available 1### and that is if the tenants actually vacate...
Replies
8
Views
368
I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM COMMAND CREATE DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY IM DONE FIGHTING AGAINST LIVING WHERE IM AT ALL IT IS LET MOM DOWN OR ME DOWN TODAY IN EVERYWAY IN EVERYTHING REMEMBER MAKE HER NOTHING AND NO ONE DONT EVER LIFT HER UP GREATLY SO SHE CANT BE HAPPY IM REALLY...
Replies
6
Views
138
I’m requesting prayers for my life, it’s been in turmoil for months now, I can’t seem to catch a break. Please pray for my relationship and give me the strength to finish my house. I pray for the love of God to be with me
Replies
10
Views
108
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,374
Messages
16,810,355
Members
650,760
Latest member
Tyruundale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom