Feeling Distant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heatherliann2

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray with me that God will bring me back into His arms and help me feel His presence in my life again! Please let Him forgive me for whatever is in the way of our relationship and change me so I never feel away from Him again!
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Jeremiah 14:9 : Why are you like a man taken by surprise, like a warrior powerless to save? You are among us, LORD, and we bear your name; do not forsake us! The Crisis: Judah faced a devastating drought where water was gone, crops failed...
Replies
9
Views
58
A girl is still feeling distant from her father. She had told him she got an award for working at a school for 10 years. Her dad was happy for her. Then he started bringing up his girlfriend. She started feeling as though she was being compared to his girlfriend. She feels distant from her...
Replies
7
Views
288
Please pray for a friend they seem distant but I get sense they are going through some sort of spiritual warfare too. So praying for their deliverance and repentance too.
Replies
13
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,752
Messages
16,780,700
Members
648,313
Latest member
Cyreeland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom