Feeling Discouraged

  • Thread starter Thread starter Britt10062
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Britt10062

Guest
Hi All,

Thank you for your support with my previous request about my pets. It's hard to find spiritual support and I'm thankful that it is available here.

I'm feeling discouraged because I feel like I'm going to mess up. I just rededicated my life to Christ about three months ago. I stopped drinking and moved out of my boyfriend's apartment. Overall I think I made a lot of positive changes, I'm just afraid sometimes that I'm going to give into temptation. I read my Bible daily and God has shown up for me several times. I guess I'm mostly just dealing with insecurity in my decisions. Everyone thinks I'm crazy because of the choices/changes I've made recently, but I think I'm honoring God.

Any advice?
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Lord thank You for Your revelations...continue to hold her hand and guide her to the Place that is ordained by You...cover her with Grace and let Mercy lead her to that special place of Favor and obedience in You...Lord continue to bless her efforts and use her for the glory of Your kingdom...

Are you kidding..you are doing great!....seems like God is leading and your obeying...no better place to be...continue to cover yourself with people of faith and encouragement...continue to go to church and make fellowship with other believers...It's awesome how you have given your life as a holy sacrifice...which is our reasonable service...your life is about to change in a mighty way...continue with the mind set that is focused on HIM and His word and promises...His plan outweighs any other path that you could ever find...and He would have to lead you once again toward HIM....this battle is not of the flesh it's of principalities that want your soul...when we live in sin...Satan already has you...when we walk in Truth we walk in the Light no matter what the situation or circumstance we understand that it's eternity that we fight for...to reach the place in Him that when we do meet Him He says well done my faithful servant...we are to Serve Him...and HIS needs...you are...bless you...GOD bless your every effort...I am soooo proud to call you my sister...thank you for your example..and it must have been very difficult all these new decision and obedience...no sin is worth loosing out with God over...His Grace is sufficient...God bless you are an encouragement to all who live in fornication...which is NOT OK....for self...it leads to death...God bless you and continue to grow in HIM...I am sure He has an awesome story that He has laid before you to follow...Rest in Him

God bless

###

###
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for all of the support and uplifting responses. I feel better :)
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I humbly ask for your prayers during a difficult season of disappointment, uncertainty, and waiting. Last week, I had what I believed was a very strong interview for a position that would have allowed me to finally move closer to my son and become more involved...
Replies
10
Views
212
I come before you in prayer Jesus Christ and I pray for peace in this situation. I feel like I have felt back when I was in grade school. I have been bullied ever since I was a child by everyone that got the chance and I do not understand why it happens to me even though, I am kind and would do...
Replies
8
Views
354
I am discouraged and depressed. The more I try to build a closer relationship with God the more problems I seem to have. My ### has end stage kidney disease, regarding my job even though I get very good job reviews, my ### has a habit of getting frustrated with me and making hurtful comments...
Replies
10
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,854
Messages
16,815,861
Members
651,037
Latest member
Ylnustead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom