Feeling depressed and missing my ex-boyfriend but he still ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

kem2219

Servant of All
Feeling depressed and missing my ex-boyfriend but he still with someone else. God please help me to be happy and please bring the right man to my life. Please help me to understand that things happen in your time not mine. May God help. All those who are suffering tonight and may we help each other here on earth. May God's will be done amen
 
I really liked how you put this. May God bless and surround his angels around you and bring more to your life than you could have ever hoped in Jesus name I pray amen
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Father, We pray that Your will be done in this relationship. We pray that each person involved may be drawn to the Lord Jesus Christ and that they may have a personal relationship with Him. We pray that they would have a strong desire to study the Word of God and to know the truth and so that the truth could set them free. We pray all these things in Jesus Holy Name. Amen Jesus said unto him, “I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life; no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me. John 14:6
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I pray for my ex boyfriend. I pray in Jesus’ name for his salvation. That this awful breakup will lead him to you. That he would be convicted and led to true repentance and salvation. That he would hurt and grieve this relationship and his handling of it so that he may see he needs to run...
Replies
9
Views
245
Hi everyone. I'm here because I am feeling so helpless and I beg of you all to please pray for my love and I.. we have been together for two years last month and we lived together but there was constant fights and his battle with giving up alcohol which led to abuse and constantly having...
Replies
10
Views
579
Please give me a powerful prayer to help me with my ex. I love her so much and miss her and I’m struggling with the anxiety and my feelings for her. I’m trying to align myself with God and stay faithful to his ways but my heart and feelings are all over he prayer. And I feel like I’m not...
Replies
7
Views
467
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,970
Messages
16,805,514
Members
650,441
Latest member
Clairoormond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom