Feeling cast down and tired

We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and we are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We have continued to lift you up before the Lord in this season where you have felt cast down and tired and where your life has felt in turmoil for months without a break. We have prayed for the Lord to show you His love and presence in a very real way and to grant you rest and peace. We have also stood in agreement for your relationship and for strength and provision to finish your house, asking God to renew your strength day by day. We cling to Psalm 42:11 and Isaiah 40:29 as we pray for you, that God would lift up your soul when you are cast down and give power to you when you are weary. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know how God has worked in your life. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We count it an honor to keep praying with you and for you. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi. I’m tired. I applied for aid for rent arrears and a month ago and found out that two case workers colluded to attribute the property management’s unauthorized arrears amount TO my name. The property management tried to get me to sign an unauthorized document to cover their fraud and get me...
Replies
11
Views
186
Can someone please pray for me. I’m about to lose my possessions due to income loss and my over all healthy had been destroyed due to emotiondl snd physical abuse. My prayers don’t seem to bring relief and I’m honestly tired of waiting yes I have made efforts but it seems like through my life...
Replies
13
Views
152
I just want to say that I'm really tired. God, I'm really tired. Now I can't handle anything else, you know that I'm feeling really fear for my future. What to do, and every time I think about it, what would happen, what is the right decision for me? I'm afraid of BSC Nursing, but my family...
Replies
12
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,803
Messages
16,792,705
Members
649,407
Latest member
Roanarmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom