Feel like I'm carrying the weight of ...

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
Feel like I'm carrying the weight of the whole world on my shoulders. My own problems, others tugging on me, etc. And it never lets up, even on days when I think it will. Torture!!
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
He who did not withhold or spare [even] His own Son but gave Him up for us all, will He not also with Him freely and graciously give us all [other] things? Romans 8:32
May He grant you out of the rich treasury of His glory to be strengthened and reinforced with mighty power in the inner man by the Holy Spirit. To know the love of God that far surpasses mere knowledge
Now to Him Who, by (in consequence of) the [action of His] power that is at work within us, is able to [carry out His purpose and] do superabundantly, far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] in the name of Jeshua Ephesians 3:20
Be free in the name of Jeshua Shalom
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My hope is built in you Lord, please God bless me with a baby girl, all my hopes is in you, people are now mocking me, Please God not let me be put to scheme.
Replies
7
Views
287
Why doesn't God love me? Why won't he forgive me? Why does He continue to punish me for all my mistakes, bad decisions? Why does He keep punishing me for all the times I lossed faith? People lose faith all the time in hard times, tough times, and everyday struggles. Where is the forgiveness...
Replies
11
Views
193
There is power in prayer (James 5:16). I need your prayers. I really do. Right now, I am sitting in a pizza place that I’ve not sat in in a long time. I finished a quest tonight that paid me an additional some money so I thought I would come here by myself and celebrate. Right now, I just...
Replies
8
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,953
Messages
16,804,977
Members
650,425
Latest member
Cyruirlartor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom