Feel Better

Status
Not open for further replies.

esully

Humble Prayer Partner
Please, Please, Please Dear Lord, hear my prayers. Help me to feel better. I don't know if it is serious or not. I don't want to go back to the doctors again. These burning pains in my chest and back are painful. Please show me the direction I should be going. Please help me to feel better. I pray to you again and again for this. Please help me. Amen
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
My Doctor set me up with an Nuclear stress test with radioactive dye. I did it this morning for ### hours and am now awaiting results which is very nerve racking. I am so stressed. Thank you all who have prayed for me. Please pray that my results are okay and my heart is working right and that my results will be called to me soon. I pray that all of you are getting results for your prayers. In the name of Jesus. Thank you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus thank you for allowing me to see another day. I love you. Jesus my body is hurting from this car accident and hard mattress. Please allow me to feel better and my back to stop hurting. I pray that I will get interviews instead of rejection letters. I have applied to over 100 jobs and all I...
Replies
11
Views
220
Me to feel better. All spiritual attacks to be stopped and destroyed now in Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
6
Views
105
Jesus please let my ### do well in school today and get his new laptop. Please also let my ### feel better. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
8
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,942
Messages
16,816,858
Members
651,097
Latest member
Twoathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom