Fears And Depression

Status
Not open for further replies.

desireJesus

Account Closed
Please pray for me, I have a lot of fears through these fears I have strange things. Please pray that God breaks this curse over my life. That God let me see where this comes from, my fears, so that I can clean up.

Also, depressions. Please pray for breakthrough. And freedom.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Remember this today,

Ps 34:18 The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit

PS.9:10

The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble.

10 And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD (Jesus) hast not forsaken them that seek thee.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I know i have asked for prayers and here I again. It feels like praying is all I can do. I pray that my job and the grants that pay for my job are safe. I can barely eat and am anxious and depressed from it all. Every time I read the news I feel the threat to my job, my student loans, health...
Replies
5
Views
222
Please pray for me as I am considering getting a prescription for depression from my doctor. We had discussed me getting this years ago when my sister passed away and I was depressed but I guess I ended up not needing them so never brought it up again. But I have now hit a place in my life where...
Replies
12
Views
192
I’m ### ### I need your help I’m going through depression and fear and brain fog sin please saved me in Jesus name Amen
Replies
9
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,703
Messages
16,779,924
Members
648,241
Latest member
Kyruyranarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom