FEAR OF RETURNING TO THE RELATIONSHIP

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray in the mighty name of Jesus Christ for the full healing of my ###. May every single nerve, cell, vessel in her brain be healed by the stripes of Jesus. Jesus please get her small vessel disease under control, heal her microhaemorrhage, let enough blood and oxygen flow to her brain, remove...
Replies
10
Views
212
So I woke up one night laughing like a laughing minister is scared me, I also had someone in the spirit standing over me. I believe this is Satan. I think that where I live they are all under a satanic shadow, I only think this because of all their actions, the ways they have responded to them...
Replies
7
Views
178
Lord Jesus I kneel before you again tonight asking for your forgiveness for my sins and your help in finding my wallet with my drivers license and my keycard also my mobile phone has been missing for over 2 weeks and that’s my only communication I have to be in contact for my children I would...
Replies
9
Views
319
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,838
Messages
16,803,996
Members
650,338
Latest member
Galoernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom