Favor

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have no job and cannot find a job. I have no money to pay my bills. I can't afford rent and my car is going to be repossessed. Please help.
Replies
12
Views
164
I am trying to get a car. Mine broke down. Im working with a dealership and tomorrow im supposed to find out if I can get the car. I need this car so I can get back to work. Have not been able to work for over a week. Im struggling financially because of this. I need divine supernatural natural...
Replies
11
Views
129
Heavenly Father pls kindly deliver I from all demonic memories of a music and The sounds and words and title and all demonic spirits and all demonic possession and all demons and all satanic spirits and all evil spirits and all demonization and all lust. Pls kindly remove something from memory...
Replies
5
Views
95
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,987
Messages
16,794,220
Members
649,562
Latest member
Phriedoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom