Kuldomar
Disciple of Prayer
Dear pastor,
I am based in the ###, United States of America. I want you to help me pray the following prayers because I believe God will hear your prayer:
1. I have a case in court on Tuesday 7th September 2021 here in ###. I want you to help me pray that God should touch the Assistant District Attorney’s (###) heart to have mercy on me and dismiss the case. Since God is a God of second chances. In Jesus name amen.
2. I also want you to help me pray that I will not be labelled as a felony, or go to prison, because of this case, that God should have mercy upon me in Jesus name amen.
3. I want to walk a free man, and be clear of all the 2 count charges, in Jesus Christ name.
4. I also want to get my job back and gain back everything I have lost. Thank you pastor, because I know God hears your voice, and He will answer you when I call. In Jesus name amen.
I am based in the ###, United States of America. I want you to help me pray the following prayers because I believe God will hear your prayer:
1. I have a case in court on Tuesday 7th September 2021 here in ###. I want you to help me pray that God should touch the Assistant District Attorney’s (###) heart to have mercy on me and dismiss the case. Since God is a God of second chances. In Jesus name amen.
2. I also want you to help me pray that I will not be labelled as a felony, or go to prison, because of this case, that God should have mercy upon me in Jesus name amen.
3. I want to walk a free man, and be clear of all the 2 count charges, in Jesus Christ name.
4. I also want to get my job back and gain back everything I have lost. Thank you pastor, because I know God hears your voice, and He will answer you when I call. In Jesus name amen.
