Favor

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I'm healed now I have my fun outgoing personality back even better and I'm full of joy I speak life to my favor now
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This evening to have lot of fun,love, joy favor, attention while socializing. Amen!
Replies
11
Views
180
Prayer for God to give me the right words to speak on important call I’m to receive and may the other person on the other end may the Lord find favor and kindness and understanding on this call in the morning tomorrow . ###
Replies
10
Views
166
As per usual, I already knew that the trial judge was going to deny it. I really don't understand how they bypass government records. I submitted that same Code Enforcement Summary Violations, alongside the Commercial Occupants Group B that the property owner and their attorneys had submitted to...
Replies
10
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,905
Messages
16,816,298
Members
651,075
Latest member
Iriossilroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom