Favor with management

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Regional directors are coming into our little store today and I ask everything goes well. May they have some ideas in mind that will help the store and make our jobs less stressful, amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, Today I come to you to ask for a job offer and a miracle of ### appointment by God's Grace, amen. Dear Lord, I thank you and praise you that I sat for ### interview, but as your son, I confess to you my unworthiness and seek your pardon to be righteous. I pray you forgive me and trust in...
Replies
7
Views
300
I have been battling for my manager to lease out a parking spot to my unit for almost 6 months. I simply ask that they rent out a parking spot in my building as I do not qualify for a city permit for street parking or a university permit. I have been extremely stressed and losing sleep over the...
Replies
7
Views
429
Please pray with me concerning a job opportunity that I have been pursuing since June. I have gone through several rounds of interviews, with my final interview taking place on August 28. I believe the interview went well, and I am grateful for the opportunity to have been considered, but I have...
Replies
13
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,601
Messages
16,778,755
Members
648,159
Latest member
Sylauser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom