Favor To Get Hired For Employment With ### County

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BBenjamin

Guest
I am requesting prayer for God/Jesus Christ favor to get hired to start a full-time psychologist position at a California, Los Angeles county department of mental health specifically at Juvenile Justice mental health Pomona valley probation department in La Verne, California with Mrs. ### and Ms. ###. Therefore, I am requesting for prayer for God/Jesus Christ to give me favor with Mrs. ### and Ms. ### to hire me at Los Angeles county department of mental health specifically at Juvenile Justice mental health Pomona valley probation department in La Verne as a clinical psychologist.

Sincerely yours,

###

###@aol.com

(###) ###-####
 
Lord I ask for job favor in prayer. Amen.
 
Lord I ask you to hear ###'s prayers. According to your words “Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.†– Matthew 18:19-20

In Jesus Name, I ask you for favor for ###. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I’m seeking for a miracle in my life. I’m in between job applications now. I really hope I get hired soon. I don’t know which company will hire me but currently I am shortlisted. I am so afraid of being rejected.. I have been through so many rejections for the last ###...
Replies
5
Views
177
Dear Lord, I trust in Your infinite wisdom and goodness. I come to You with a humble heart, seeking guidance and provision. I'm struggling to find stable employment, and it's overwhelming. Lord, I pray for a job opportunity that aligns with my skills and experience. Grant me the strength to...
Replies
7
Views
217
Heavenly Father, I am slowly losing hope already. I don’t know if my situation can still change but I am sincerely praying for a miracle. ### has not yet responded to me regarding the status of my application. I honestly do not know if she can still get an interview for me with the hiring...
Replies
6
Views
252
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,200
Messages
16,820,096
Members
651,253
Latest member
Yourdarlath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom