Favor Lord Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed777

Beloved of All
Bless me and surround me as a shield Ps.5:12
Make my mountains stand strong by your favor Ps.30:7
Because of your favor the enemy will not triumph over me Ps.41:11
Through your favor I am brought back from captivity Ps.85:1
My horn be exalted through your favor Ps.89:17
My set time of favor has come Ps.102:13
I entreat your favor with my whole heart Ps.119:58
I receive extraordinary favor right now in my life Father right now I speak all this favor into existence 100 fold in my life all the way into the physical into the Husband that you want me to have bring him to me and a client for my caregiver job daytime Mon- Fri, Jetta back in my name all this according to your will with your word Heb 4:12
QUICK and powerful in Jesus Name Amen
please bless who prays this Amen
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my home don't let me get kicked out I draw a bloodline against my landlord holy spirit continue to soften her heart show me favor with my landlord shut the Lions mouth make a way were it seems to be no way...
Replies
12
Views
503
Dear heavenly father i cast out and cancel every plan of the enemy wrong people people hinder spirits or dark force or what ever they are including ### , ### the African staff and all other care giver , ### ,### ,### ,### ,### ,### ,### ,all of ### expect ### and familys to be remove banned...
Replies
8
Views
188
Lord thank you. I'm tired and to be point I just want to give up. I'm trying so hard to not lose faith. I don't understand why my life is the way it is. When I think things are getting better seems like it is getting worse. I'm only one person and feels like I am carrying a lot. I pray that you...
Replies
9
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,246
Messages
16,808,541
Members
650,653
Latest member
Othoalrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom