Favor In Personal Affairs

  • Thread starter Thread starter mema
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mema

Guest
Lord please show us favor today as our car is in the shop. Please don't let the bill be too high, we are working with limited funds. Give me favor when I go in to talk to my boss today, please don't let me get fired. Lord I really need this job. Please in Jesus' name I pray.
 
Heavenly Father, we send the word of God to the penetrate the heart of the boss of our sister in Christ. We send the spirit of favor to the heart and mind of the mechanic in Jesus Name.
 
O dear Lord, please come through for this family. Please give ### favor with the car shop and her boss. I ask of You in Jesus mighty name I pray, Amen.
 
Dear Father almighty we pray for ### forgive her sins and lead her into salvation...father fulfill her needs as per your will in Jesus Name...AMEN!!!
 
Praying for a low bill at the garage today and for favour in your job also for blessings to come from above Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello Lord Give me a job abroad; it's a stable and good job. Make me love the ### of ### forever. Make me rich forever because of the ### of ###, the ### of ###, the ### of ###, the ### of ###, the ### of ###, the ### of ###, the ### of ###, the ### of ###, the ### of ###, the ### of ###, the...
Replies
9
Views
112
Worked very hard all day trying to get rudimentary will and medical power of attorney in order. Praying that the printing and finding notary and witnesses can all be done tomorrow. Am running into obstacle after obstacle trying to get companies to cooperate and send paperwork. Please pray in...
Replies
12
Views
453
Dear Lord Jesus, After so much that I’ve been through that I’ve explained discrimination in school meaning labor falsely promised promotion forced to live with my parents and still stuck as a bachelor bored and lonely and only has for a little bit to fix my life suffering with autism. I had an...
Replies
9
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,446
Messages
16,777,058
Members
647,989
Latest member
Sproemarwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom