Favor for money

Julian Frilot

Prayer Partner
Lord Jesus Christ I need your favor for money and please forgive me for any unforgiveness I may have in my heart Amen thank you Lord Jesus Christ !!!
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!

A Good Prayer To Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps daily. Bless me to dream the dreams of God, fulfill the purpose You created me for, and be a success in Christ Jesus. Let the favor, love, righteousness, peace, and wisdom of God rest upon my life. Protect me from all hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives today and for always. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.


Remember: Pray constantly. Pray persistently. Pray without ceasing. But whatever you do, “Do Not Ever Stop Praying” (1 Thess. 5:17). Pray that God will give you a praying spirit.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Let me be MASTER OF SAVING MONEY. LET me be MASTER of MAKING/PRODUCING MONEY out of thin air in Jesus name!!! Where there seems to be no way to do that or in the way that noone have done that. Angels bringing me money for anything i need, for whatever i need it. I really dont want to be...
Replies
9
Views
48
Lord, I place my court case into Your hands. Please go before me and guide every person involved. Let truth, justice, mercy, and righteousness prevail. Grant me favor throughout this process, give me wisdom in every decision, and remove unnecessary delays and obstacles. Help me remain calm...
Replies
12
Views
70
I need to buy some things for my pets urgently and have no money to do so. I had the money but it was just taken out of my account by several companies that had been trying to collect money from me. It was so terrible, I transferred the money onto my card and they somehow knew to take the money...
Replies
11
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,261
Messages
16,820,624
Members
651,288
Latest member
Sstoavale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom