Favor Favor Favor

Ars

Faithful Servant
Please pray for our chairman of the board that he will be forgiven for what he has uttered like turning his back from all the people who have helped him and his constituents before and even now. I pray for a honey sweet drip of favor be upon him as he has the reign to lead, wisdom Lord, in Jesus Name Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, Thank You for Your goodness and faithfulness in my life. Thank You for the gift of food, shelter, and good health. Even in difficult seasons, You have sustained me, and I am grateful. Lord, I commit my job interview into Your hands. You know my need for income, stability, and...
Replies
8
Views
170
Please Pray For Me. Heavenly Father, I come before You with faith and gratitude, knowing that You hear the prayers of those who call upon You. As Your Word says in Psalm 102:17, "He will respond to the prayer of the destitute; He will not despise their plea." Lord, I ask for promotion in my...
Replies
10
Views
162
Father, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I surrender my future marriage and relationships into Your hands. According to Your Word in Proverbs 18:22, “He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favor from the Lord.” Lord, lead me to the person You have prepared for my purpose, give me...
Replies
9
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,867
Messages
16,781,594
Members
648,434
Latest member
Yaerelsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom